[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

help rb/wr/te

wiazcat

I am debating if I should drop ginn who is my 5th wr for coffee or drop him for v davis as my second TE. Or drop J davis? My running backs are gore, westbrook, j lewis, washingtin, j davis. So I was thinking of handcuffing gore. My WR are White, Bowe, A Bryant, Breaston, and Ginn. I only have olson as a TE.

Thank you

Ginn ain't all that, but at least he has some potential value as bye week or injury filler ... Coffee has no real value unless Gore goes down for the season, and TEs are well ... TEs, unless named Gonzo, Gates or Witten. All in all, what you do or don't do with Ginn likely will matter not at all over the course of the season, but I don't see much of a reason to make any of the proposed moves now.

As a Gore owner, I wouldn't get caught up in taking Coffee. "Frank Gore" is a stud. "Starting 49'er RB if Gore gets hurt" is not the same thing. You would probably rarely start Coffee ahead of Westbrook or the Browns starter anyway, right? And I would hang onto Ginn for a while and see how he performs -- deep threats always have nice upside. Olsen is solid, and if you do end up needing another TE there are always plenty of mid-range ones available and you can play matchups.