[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Terrell Owens

piratesownninjas

Traded for Owens in my dynasty as my WR3 a few days before Buffalo fired the O.C. I'm thinking about plugging either Anthoney Gonzalez or Donnie Avery in place of him until TO shows me something... It's a .4 ppr

Just wondering how confident TO owners are in starting him this week with the debacle that is the Bills organization.

I have TO and I'm starting him with confidence. He's going to want to prove to everyone who didn't want him that he can still play. And he only signed a 1 yr contract Bills so he has to play well or he won't get another big contract. Unfortunately I have to root for him and being an Eagles fan I actually hate him. But he is still a beast until he shows otherwise.

I have reasonable confidence in TO, but in the BUF offense in general, and Edwards in particular - maybe not so much. IMO, this year, TO is going to be one of those "choose the right matchup to start him" kind of players, at least until we see what BUF can manage to do with the ball over the first 2-3 weeks of the season.