[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Julius Jones or Shaun Hill?

JetFanMike

WSIS  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Flex Julius Jones or Shaun Hill?

• Julius Jones (vs. Rams)
    • Shaun Hill (vs. Cardinals)

Standard scoring, no PPR -- we have an extra offensive player -- should I start Julius Jones (great matchup vs. the Rams) or Shaun Hill (great matchup vs. the Cardinals). I could also start both of them and sit Steve Slaton, but that seems like I'm over-analyzing the matchups...thanks

It seems to me that QB's usually score more than RB/WR. While Jones has a good match-up, so does Hill and that game looks like it could be a shoot-out, so I guess I would take Hill.

Edited by jax20008kid

Close call, but I lean to Hill. I think Jones splits carries. Hill likely to throw for a couple scores.

Not sure how your scoring works but I like Hill to have a better game than Jones. Its not even close for me.

Thanks for the help with mine.

Good luck with your team

Lol at "If you sit Slaton then you're a moron". I appreciate the detailed analysis (and you DID make your point :-) )

I don't necessarily agree about the Shaun Hill comment -- he helped me win my league last year (when I usualy started Hill and Tyler Thigpen, but sat Tony Romo!!!). He's not a stud by any means, but is quite consistent.

And you're right about the Rams defense not being guaranteed to suck, but I suspect they still willl.

Voting is way in favor of JJ, but comments (people who gave reasons for votes) are in favor of Hill.

Thank you all for the input. But more is welcome!! I'm hoping I get a big enough lead going into the 4PM game that my decision becomes obvious. BTW, I also have Frank Gore, and don't know if I want to put all my 49'ers in one basket...