[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Flacco for S Holmes?

Avernus

alright, I have an offer where I get Santonio for Flacco from the McNabb owner...I am wondering if I should trade Flacco for Holmes or go after Welker in a similar trade?

10 team league with performance scoring and escalated bonuses for length of TD as well as being a PPR.....a receiving TD can be anywhere between 6-9 points for a WR depending on the distance...also it rewards players who perform out of position (example: a QB who runs or catches has points double for yardage and TD's)

1QB 2RB 3WR 1TE 1K 1D/ST

my team

Brees

Flacco

R. Bush

Rice

P. Thomas

Bell

McGahee

Bradshaw

J Davis

Moss

Gonzales

Moore

Ginn Jr.

Breaston

Henry

Gates

M Bennett

his team

McNabb

Cutler

CJ

Westy

Addai

Sproles

Colston

Santonio

VJax

N. Washington

Muhammed

Keller

Shiancoe

(also...the team who has Welker)

Warner

Roethlisberger

Vick

DeAngelo

Jacobs

Stewart

Ward

TO

Welker

Cotchery

Crayton

S. Smith (NYG)

Cooley

Winslow

let me know what you think...I'll be sure to check yours out..

Since you have Brees, Flacco is really a one week fill-in. With that in mind on the bye you just find a QB on waivers that has the best matchup or most updside. I like the idea of pursuing Welker over Santonio for one reason...CONSISTENCY. I have owned Holmes off and on throughout the years and always is projected to do so well and ALWAYS ends up disappointing. Sure he has his big game here and there but I like Brady to Welker MUCH better. NE run game is marginal and Brady will be airing it out every game, and A LOT. Flacco did have a great game, however, he also faces a brutal schedule (the worst according to the Huddle). So this could be the case “sell-high”. He has Mason and who else? Shut down Mason, shut down Flacco.

Good luck.

Since you have Brees, Flacco is really a one week fill-in. With that in mind on the bye you just find a QB on waivers that has the best matchup or most updside. I like the idea of pursuing Welker over Santonio for one reason...CONSISTENCY. I have owned Holmes off and on throughout the years and always is projected to do so well and ALWAYS ends up disappointing. Sure he has his big game here and there but I like Brady to Welker MUCH better. NE run game is marginal and Brady will be airing it out every game, and A LOT. Flacco did have a great game, however, he also faces a brutal schedule (the worst according to the Huddle). So this could be the case “sell-high”. He has Mason and who else? Shut down Mason, shut down Flacco.

Good luck.

well put...

I like Holmes' ability to make big plays which favor our scoring system and didn't want to have 2 WR's on the same team...

but then again this is the Patriots and having Moss/Welker on the same team is pretty much money.....and then Lance Moore as the #3 for the big play is not a bad trio at all...(aside from the bye week :wacko: )

I honestly like Holmes here....Welker is consistent and will have his catches but he wont have the yards. Steelers run game is a mess...Big Ben will be throwing the ball all over the field with Holmes being the primary target now, Ward is up in age and the rapport between Ben and Homes is there now. Holmes has the big play on his side...Welker isnt going to catch anything downfield...only way he will have big plays is by breaking a short route.

I would try to get Welker but Holmes is not a bad option. Just make sure to sell high. I have Flacco and have been shopping him around the league. So far, no one has bitten.

I at least have the Holmes owner ready to go after Flacco because McNabb went down...