[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How bad DO PT owners need Bell

CrimsonGhost

Well unfortunately waivers went through and the guy in the first spot took Bell, second spot took Caddy and i was left in third with neither of my pospects. If Bell keeps trucking im afraid i wont be able to deal for him. At the same time i don't want to give up to much and watch as PT reclaims his job. Do i just keep faith that the better player is still PT and sit tight or should i try and deal a player like Percy or Hines Ward for Mike BEll.

well i can tell you after bells performance he is going to split carries with thomas now how much noone knows but i could see the saints backfield being split like this 50% thomas 30% bell 20% reggie but hes worth hanging onto because the saints offense is so explosive and he will form some kind of consisenticity in fantasy points throughout the year but how many points that will be is i dont know

Unfortunately I have the top pick in our WW this week and am debating this as I am also a PT owner.

I am not sure how bad I need him other than I will now have PT's handcuff. Caddy is also on the WW but I think since I am a PT owner I should have Bell just to be safe and have the NO backfield wrapped up.

As for his value the rest of the year, I'm not sold yet, but don't think as a PT owner I should take that chance either. His week 1 performance was against one of the worst D's from last year and the were up 14-0 about 5 minutes into the game.

As for your question Crimson, I would try to get a deal in the works to see what the asking price is. If it's too high I would wait until after this week, PT is supposed to be back and I would not expect to see a repeat of Bell's performance from Week 1. After this week his cost may be a bit lower. I would not give up a H Ward for Bell, that's too much for him. Harvin, possibly only because Minny may not put up the passing numbers everyone is looking for. Of course until Minny plays a tougher D who can stop AP we won't know the answer to this one.