[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS @ QB? Rivers Vs Balt or Palmer @ GB

Capt. Stanky

10 teamer, we start 2 QB's. Romo is my other starter. 6 pts for all TD's. Let me start by saying that I'm a Bengals fan. Watching the game last week was very painful, but one thing I took away is that Palmer looked pretty sharp. I know the stats weren't great, but he really only had one big mistake, and that was the first INT which was tipped up in the air by Chad. He finished the game 21 of 33 with 247, 0 TD's and 2 INT's. His receivers dropped 6 balls (3 from Coles alone). He should have been 27 of 33. He also came very close to throwing a TD on the TD drive at the end of the game. Caldwell down inside the 1. I think the GB game could end up being a shoot out. I guess I should say that I hope it ends up a shoot out, because I'm pretty sure GB is going to score some poits on us.

Starting a QB against Balt is always a scary proposition, but if LT is out they will probably spread them out and throw all day.

What do the educated huddlers think?

Edited by Capt. Stanky

Rivers. I know Baltimore's D is good overall, but the weakness is the secondary and San Diego showed a variety of weapons on those last couple drives versus Oakland (and Rivers showed he knows how to use them). Palmer was pretty much crap versus Denver and Green Bay is a better D (they forced Cutler into 4 picks).

Help me out here:

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=296516