[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need advice - Drop Moreno or Donald Brown to pick up Darren Sproles?

Furk

Hi all, trying to figure out what the best move is here. I have Knowshon Moreno and Donald Brown as backup RBs (non PPR) and I want to pick-up Darren Sproles from the WW.

Who would be the better RB to drop, and why?

I'm planning on dropping Moreno: several small injury issues, I don't like Denver this season, and RBBC

I am planning on keeping Brown, especially after the injury to Gonzo which I think will make him more valuable.

or... should I stick it out with what I've got? I don't think I'll be starting Sproles this week anyways against the Ravens D.

All advice or flames appreciated. Thanks!

Hi all, trying to figure out what the best move is here. I have Knowshon Moreno and Donald Brown as backup RBs (non PPR) and I want to pick-up Darren Sproles from the WW.

Who would be the better RB to drop, and why?

I'm planning on dropping Moreno: several small injury issues, I don't like Denver this season, and RBBC

I am planning on keeping Brown, especially after the injury to Gonzo which I think will make him more valuable.

or... should I stick it out with what I've got? I don't think I'll be starting Sproles this week anyways against the Ravens D.

All advice or flames appreciated. Thanks!

pick out of a hat. doesn't matter. as of now, you have no way of knowing whether moreno/brown will do better.

so just pick out of a hat and get sproles NOW.

Thanks for the input. That may have been my thread from yesterday you are referring to (slightly different subject matter). But my league is 10 teams, and less than 40 RBs are taken, so there is always a couple left-overs at the beginning of the season.

But it baffles my mind why nobody in the league is going after Sproles at this moment...

Thanks again.