[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WR opinions please

Pkillebr

?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Bowe or Hester - Non PPR

• Bowe
    • Hester

Need to start two. Standard non-PPR scoring (pt per 10 yds, 6 all TD, bonus for >100 yds)

Choices are:

Bowe

Burleson

Coles

Hester

At this point I plan to start Burleson and bench Coles. I'm torn between Bowe and Hester. Bowe should be a pretty solid performer with Castle but I don't have much faith with Croyle. I can't count on a random TD happening like last week so I'm thinking more along the lines of who has more and better opportunity.

I guess I'm leaning toward Hester but hesitant benching the guy I drafted as my #1 WR for a flier I took late in the draft when we're only in week two. (Unexpectedly went RB RB RB with #1 overall pick. AP, then Portis and Grant was better than any WR left.)

I think you have to go with Bowe. Vincent Jackson got a TD against Nnamdi Asomugha, there's no reason Bowe can't. And like you said, it's hard to bench a guy you drafted as a starter in week 2. And by the way, it's not like Hester is playing against the Lions... the Steelers are pretty tough.

Please see mine at http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=296830

From the look of last week which was not pretty Cutler favors his old buddy Earl Bennet and targeted him several times. If Cutler wants to win this week slinging it to Hester is not the answer! If Cutler plays smart he will utilize Forte and Olsen, check it down a bit more and play possession football.

My 2 Cents

Edited by Heavy Hitter