[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

need to choose rb

kc kid

You've got a good problem. Here's how my cheatsheets rank (top 10) the running backs this week:

1 MIN Adrian Peterson

2 PHI Brian Westbrook

3 JAC Maurice Jones-Drew

4 BUF Fred Jackson

5 SF Frank Gore

6 ATL Michael Turner

7 GB Ryan Grant

8 TEN Chris Johnson

9 NYG Brandon Jacobs

10 WAS Clinton Portis

All good choices. Gore and Jackson both were pretty much their teams' entire offense last week -- I expect that to continue with Gore. Jackson will probably NOT be able to do it again (especially coming off a short week), and the Bills may throw a little more to get TO to stop whining. Grant is obviously part of a more diverse offense, but the Packers should be able to get a lead and sit on it, giving Grant lots of carries late. I think I would go with Gore for sure, and probably start the more proven Grant over Jackson. Good luck.

Please see mine at http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=296830

All good choices. Gore and Jackson both were pretty much their teams' entire offense last week -- I expect that to continue with Gore. Jackson will probably NOT be able to do it again (especially coming off a short week), and the Bills may throw a little more to get TO to stop whining. Grant is obviously part of a more diverse offense, but the Packers should be able to get a lead and sit on it, giving Grant lots of carries late. I think I would go with Gore for sure, and probably start the more proven Grant over Jackson. Good luck.

Please see mine at http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=296830

Good choice. I think that the Bills will definitely utilize their talented wideouts a bit more. Edwards didn't look too bad last game and missed a few looks on the long ball. Jackson is awesome but in my opinion, Grant will produce more fantasy points. P.S. Gore for sure.