[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Gage or Baskett

gman62

Gage (Tenn) im leanin

Baskett (Indy) just signed to back up injured Gonzalez

I consider it a toss up at this point... Baskett is unproven in Indy and some have said it will take a while for him to learn the complicated offense. Gage has proven himself in one game... will he hold up?

Gut: Baskett

I consider it a toss up at this point... Baskett is unproven in Indy and some have said it will take a while for him to learn the complicated offense. Gage has proven himself in one game... will he hold up?

Gut: Baskett

What is nagging me was Gage performed against last yrs number ! pass defense, last yr he was up and down

Gage got a lot of looks week1. Who are you picking up with the drop? Or was it an uneven trade?

Guess I should have been more clear. My original question was who should I drop for Justin Gage? MCCoy or DBrown?

The choices out there for pickup are Gage, Baskett and SSmith (NYG)

I would keep both RBs a little longer and see how they go.

Your WRs are good for now

thanks for the reply I was having a hard time dropping either RB this early in the season and was contemplating dropping my kicker, but maybe Gage plays well against good run defenses and not so well when they are able to run. Makes sense. Now I just have to see what their schedule is like.

What about dropping DMason for Gage? Mason seems to be splitting the spotlight with Clayton, but again it's early so it's hard to say. Not used to Flacco airing it out.

Edited by gman62