[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who to keep? J. Jones or J. Carlson?

diabloargentino

Morning everyone!

Befor anything, I'm a believer of not having any RB/WR/TE/K in my lineup on the same team.

With that said, I have both Carlson and J. Jones. I'm liking Jones at flex since he's a #1 (although consistency is an issue) but I'm also really liking Carlson.

Should I keep Jones and make a small package with Carlson/Bench Player for a Gates/Gonzalez TE while Carlson is hot and has a soft matchup, or should I trade Jones for a Bradshaw-esque who isn't a #1 but is dynamic for flex?

Opinions? Thanks in advance, and I'd love to help you with you own dilemmas!

Dave

I like playing the RB, here Julius Jones, at flex.

Not sure I totally understand the second part of the question.

Would I trade Carlson and a bench player for Gates or Gonzo? You bet.

I'm liking Jones too, I'm just worried he'll fall off as he always does.

With that said, I guess I should go on and attempt trading Carlson and a good bench player for Gates or maybe Gonzo.

The thing about Carlson is that I feel he might have a more consistent year than Jones, and he already seems like a main target for Hasselbeck.

I think right now both Carlson and JJ's strenght is as trade bait. If you can upgrade to Gates or Gonzo at TE without negatively impacting your starting lineup, you should obviously do it. But to be honest, if I was the other guy, I would probably want Carlson AND somebody at JJ's level if I was giving up Gonzo or Gates.

The other thing to keep in mind is that Seattle's got a pretty easy schedule for RB's this year if you want to put that much thought into it.

Please see mine at http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=296830