[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Clayton, Heap, LJ, D.Ward, Bush....pick one

hukdon49ers

I actually like Heap, although LJ is a close second. OAK looks better on DEF with Seymour in the middle and did an ok job against SD save for the last minute TD. Heap however is a great security blanket for Flacco and looked like he was returning to old form. It's a bit of a risk, but SD has trouble with opposing TEs and Heap could be in for another solid day. I think either would be a good play and would gamble with Heap.

I actually like Heap, although LJ is a close second. OAK looks better on DEF with Seymour in the middle and did an ok job against SD save for the last minute TD. Heap however is a great security blanket for Flacco and looked like he was returning to old form. It's a bit of a risk, but SD has trouble with opposing TEs and Heap could be in for another solid day. I think either would be a good play and would gamble with Heap.

Those are the two I was leaning towards also. I may just take your advice and gamble on Heap.

Thanks for the input

San Diego could not cover an Arizona State TE last week so probably not again this week. Go with Heap.