[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

sit FORTE and GRANT?

kickureface

don't bench your stud! forte and Grant will get the majority of the carries and willl get the goalline work. If you want to bench those players with the most opportunities to benefit your team for a couple of half to 3/4 starters who are hit or miss...then I just can't be a party to it! :wacko:

don't bench your stud! forte and Grant will get the majority of the carries and willl get the goalline work. If you want to bench those players with the most opportunities to benefit your team for a couple of half to 3/4 starters who are hit or miss...then I just can't be a party to it! :wacko:

thanks but i think forte isnt a stud yet. top pick, but he has to prove himself over several seasons too. why did i pick him -_-. oh he came to me at 5.

I don't think sitting Forte against the Steelers D qualifies as a "situational starter". I'd play him against almost anyone else. But coming off a bad performance against GB, with a QB who apparently doesn't know he makes a pretty good receiver, on a field that Forte has already been complaining about? Yeah, I'll give him the week off and let my depth work for me.

Pitt is gonna get at orton and completely shut down the pass. I think forte gets checked down to though Pit will control the clock (maybe not enought opportunity). will forte have two bad weeks will he then have a bad year? i would start him cause u have to have faith in your one. I think rice is a def. he should get a td this week with like 80 yards. foget leon the game is to unsure could be 40-35 or 10-7. I really think grant is gonna let some owners down this week green bay might get three or four by the air. i like the Mcfad. this week. Jemarcuss is not the greatest qb to be aided by the run he will aid the run. Oakland run run run.

Hope this helps LIVEN THE DREAM