[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TE Dilemma: Clark vs Shiancoe vs Watson

Buckets

I want to first thank this board for suggesting I start Welker Week 1. That paid off nicely. Thank You.

Now to my dilemma...

I have Clark and Shiancoe on my team and Week 1 I started Clark and of course he was dissed by Peyton who threw to a double covered Wayne instead of a wide open Clark. I'm hoping and expecting a redemption on Peyton's part as he said in the after game interview that he had Clark wide open but made the decision to throw to Wayne instead thus resulting in an INT. Because of this and the fact that Gonzo did really well against Miami I want to start Clark.

Then we have Shiancoe with an excellent match up against the Detroit Lions who blow and I feel the Minny offense may allow Farve to air it out a little more than he did in Week 1 b/c of this match up. So I'm expecting Shank to get some love but is it enough to start?

Then we have Watson who is currently a Free Agent in my league. Do we consider his Week 1 a fluke or something that will occur only a couple of times in the season? Or is Brady going to be consistently throwing to Watson during games? The match up against the Jets suggests he could have a big day as the Jets are going to be blitzing like crazy against the Pats and Brady is going to need to make some quick dump offs to Welker (who I have) and Watson. So I want to pick up Watson and possibly start him.

Unfortunately, my flex option does not include TE only WR/RB. Also, this is a PPR league. I would have to drop one of my players to pick up Watson. Is it worth it and who the the hell do I start if I were to pick up Watson? Any suggestions or thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.