[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

FLEX Help!

northr1980

need help with my flex position...

RB Kevin Smith VS Vikings

RB Michael Bush @ K.C.

WR Tory Holt VS Cardinals

WR Devin Hester VS Steelers

Rest of the lineup:

Edwards

McFadden

L. White

R. Moss

A. Johnson

Winslow JR

Crosby

Pats D

Rest of the bench:

Carson Palmer

Jamaal Charles

Mewelde Moore

Thank you in advance... Ill hit you back if u leave a link...

I would go with Kevin Smith....

Sure Minnesota defense is rock solid, but I unlike many others expect Detroit to come out to play and Kevin smith will be involved in that(at least somewhat)....

Mewelde is more to consider then some of the others you listed up top, but still id stick with the guy that will get 18-20 touches...

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=297277

i would go with michael bush against k.c. come on now u cant take smith againt the #1 run defense. i would go with smith on any other week but this week. go with bush. espicaly if u r in a ppr league. i know what i am talking about. i went 12-1 last year and won my super bowl also i am in 3 leagues that i pay for this year and won all 3 week 1 games i had.

It's obviously gotta be one of the RB's. They are SO much more reliable than receivers for points (unless it's a stud receiver). Besides, the Jags will be trying to run the ball all day and Holt has limited upside. Hester has a horrible matchup too. My first instinct was Kevin Smith all the way -- but his matchup is SO bad, I think you've got to lower expectations. Michael Bush looked good last week, seems to be the goalline back AND get lots of other carries, and has a great matchup.

I would start Michael Bush without a doubt.

Please see mine at http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=297357