[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Two Questions about NO/PHIL game

jax20008kid

With Kolb starting at QB do I pick up the Saints D or go with Buffalo at home today? And with the Saints spreading the ball around so much and going against a good PHIL D do I sit L. Moore as my WR3 and start Manningham against the NYG Sunday night? Thanks

To all those people who read my post, thanks for your input.

For the defense, I think I'd stick with the Bills. They looked pretty good on the road last week against the Pats, and now they're home against the Bucs, who are playing without Antonio Bryant. Besides, the Saints can probably score even against a solid Eagles D, but the more they score the more chances the Eagles get to score back -- I know they have QB problems, but they will probably find some way to put up points. And they will probably play very conservatively and not give the Saints turnover opportunities.

The WR question is tricky -- I'm not sure how good Manningham is at this point (and you mean "against the Cowboys", not "against the NYG"). and I would not normally consider starting him. BUT... the Saints have so many weapons, and Moore may not even be THEIR #3 receiver, that I'd have a hard time starting him this week too.

I would seriously consider other receiving options if you have them -- maybe someone like Pierre Garcon from the Colts is available? It would take guts, but I would start him over Manningham or Moore.

Please see mine at http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=297357