[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

who to start at Flex...

Between Moss & Bell I guess ... Moss seems to explode for 155/2 maybe twice per year & be invisible the rest of the time - if you have reason to think this is one of his annual "great weeks" then you have to use him ... I might be inclined to ride Bell for one more week however, looking for medium performance. Moss is likely the home run swing start, Bell the safer play with less upside potential.

I would choose Bell over Moss. Guy's just not consistent and you know Bell is gonna get the rock. CAR made PHI look like all stars and they are not all that. Bell may be more likely to get a rec TD than a rush TD but I like his chances better than Moss. Good luck!

see mine http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=297345

Between Moss & Bell I guess ... Moss seems to explode for 155/2 maybe twice per year & be invisible the rest of the time - if you have reason to think this is one of his annual "great weeks" then you have to use him ... I might be inclined to ride Bell for one more week however, looking for medium performance. Moss is likely the home run swing start, Bell the safer play with less upside potential.

Moss tends to save his big games for divisional rivals (especially the Cowboys)...TS analysis is absolutely right on...roll the dice for big numbers from Moss or go with Bell for safety...me, I probably go with Bell.

Best of Luck,

WashD