[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Banged up WRs

jaxfactor

I have a couple question marks and I'm wavering badly on which 2 to start to go along with Moss. Standard scoring with PPR. TIA

TJ Housh @ SF- Is he good to go and even if so, it doesn't look like he's yet on key with this offense

B. Berrian @Det- Speaking of on key. He hasn't had the chance to get tight with Favre, but playing Detroit is tempting

De. Jackson vs N. Orl- The fact that McNabb is not playing scares me. Will Kolb even look his way? Will Garcia come to the rescue?

Mark Clayton @ SD- Like the way Flacco is playing but it's early. SD missing their NT which could help

Given it's PPR I'd go with

Housh who even with spasms is going to get his underneath...I think he'll rack up at least 8 passes this week.

Clayton, bit of a home run threat and Flacco targeted him a lot...SD's defense is vulnerable at this point and I think Baltimore gives them a few things they can't handle.

Berrian's too risky until it's shown that Favre and him can vibe...and DJax with Kolb at QB is a non starter for me.

Best of Luck,

WashD

FWIW:

September 19, 2009, 12:27pm Seattle Times

Seahawks WR T.j. Houshmandzadeh returned to practice and is probable for Sunday's game, which means it's a virtual certainty he will play.

... regarding Berrian - I don't have a link, but read somewhere that he did participate in Friday practice & is expected to start. Evan with Kolb at QB for PHI however, I might be tempted to try DJax (vs NOS) hoping he manages 65-75 yards on only a couple of catches? Looks like TJH is a "safe" start this week at the other spot.