[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Manningham or S. Smith (NYG)?

Hanson Brothers

I have Mendenhall (RB =Pitt) sitting on my bench along with James Davis (RB Browns) both are doing nothing and may never. Worth dumping either of those two and get Manningham since I already have S. Smith from NYG?

Depends on the rest of your roster. You might be better of dropping Mendenhall and/or Davis to pick up players at a different position all together. But unless you are a Jamal Lewis owner, I'd dump Davis for Smith faster than a French surrender.

Edited by yo mama

Not a Lewis owner. My RBs are Adrian and Gore, Wells, Mendenhall so good there. My WRs are Welker, Gates, Smith (Car) and Smith (NYG) and Harvin. So looking to add depth in dropping Davis and getting Manningham since we have flex players.

Frankly, if Glen Coffee is available I'd rather have him then Mendenhall, given Frank Gore's sprain ankle and history of injury. And I'd rather have Manningham than Davis. With Welker sitting last week, you'd be wise to bolster WR depth if you can.