[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone else have AJ and CJ

stokers

I drafted AJ in the first and came around and drafted CJ in the second. I won my game last week, but I was real worried that I might not have made the right moves. Yesterday's Tenn vs. Hou had to be the GREATEST game for a fantasy owner to watch if he had them both which I do.

Just want to see how many others out there have both, watched the game and are as happy drafting them one and two as I am. :wacko:

I drafted AJ in the first and came around and drafted CJ in the second. I won my game last week, but I was real worried that I might not have made the right moves. Yesterday's Tenn vs. Hou had to be the GREATEST game for a fantasy owner to watch if he had them both which I do.

Just want to see how many others out there have both, watched the game and are as happy drafting them one and two as I am. :wacko:

I played against both of them... it's not pretty. Down by 90 points... I have faith in you, Peyton. :D:D

Edited by jdub!

I have both of them in my IDP Keeper League. I set a new league scoring record with 249 points. We could keep four players from last years squad in the round you drafted them in previous years. I drafted AJ in the 2nd and CJ in the 13th last year. I picked LT with my first round pick this year. Number 3 overall. I also have AP. If LT comes back healthy and has a solid season then I could have one heck of a team.