[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

DEF: San Diego or NY Jets?

IrishPrince

From here on out, which defense would you rather have? I have San Diego and the NY Jets are on the WW. In addition to points allowed we award 2 pts for INT and FUM, 1 pt for Sacks and 1 point for each 15 return yards.

I'm thinking the Jets would be a better choice but the Huddle ranks San Diego 6th and the Jets 10th.

Thanks,

-IP

THe Jets IMHO have a much better upside in the long run but if your looking for a one week winner, I think the Chargers look better. Jets will have to contend with Johnson who appears to be getting his stride, which should allow for Collins to get some cleaner looks down the field. Pennignton is still not looking all that well so the Chargers could get some decent chances at some INT's.

I drafted SD, got a bad feeling after week 1, dropped them and picked up NYJ and WAS. Washington will do for a week or two. I plan to keep NYJ for a trade or to keep as a permanent starter. After Week 4, I think NYJ will have proven itself as a starter or a two-week wonder.