[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Make My Waiver Claim Tonight

SpinalTapp

Sadly, I am 0-2 and have the 2nd waiver claim tonight and will get one of these guys - Manningham, Knox, Forsett, Sims-Walker, or Robinson

I currently have the following players

QB - Brady, Garrard

RB - Turner, Forte, Moreno, F.Taylor, Maroney, J.Davis

WR - R.Moss, R.Wayne, E.Royal, N.Burelson, H.Nicks

TE - Gates

K- Kaeding

DST - Ravens

Would you drop Burelson or Hixon (perhaps both) for one or two of the guys listed above? Please rank these waiver players in order of your preference.

Thanks

Edited by SpinalTapp

I edited my original post...long day at the office. I botched my own damn lineup. I have H.Nicks...not D.Hixon. Does that change anybody's advice on the player they would cut? I would cut Hixon too if I had him. I am tempted to keep Nicks and cut Burelson.

I am still hoping Davis can take over for Lewis, assuming his shoulder does not fall off. I will hang on to him for at least another week.

Sadly, I am 0-2 and have the 2nd waiver claim tonight and will get one of these guys - Manningham, Knox, Forsett, Sims-Walker, or Robinson

I currently have the following players

QB - Brady, Garrard

RB - Turner, Forte, Moreno, F.Taylor, Maroney, J.Davis

WR - R.Moss, R.Wayne, E.Royal, N.Burelson, H.Nicks

TE - Gates

K- Kaeding

DST - Ravens

Would you drop Burelson or Hixon (perhaps both) for one or two of the guys listed above? Please rank these waiver players in order of your preference.

Thanks

How many players do u keep from last year cause how in the heck do u get turner forte brady moss wayne and gates on the same team in a 12 team league?

.our league requires us to keep four players each year. However, we can only keep players drafted in the fourth round or later. We can only keep them for three years including the year they were drafted. I kept Brady, Turner, Forte, and Gates. Drafted Moss and Wayne 1.8 and 2.17 respectively. Brady, Gates, and Turner are in their final keeper year. I need to win this year and it aint happening thus far.

yeah...I was pretty excited about my team three weeks ago...now, not so much.

Edited by SpinalTapp