[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Drop a RB? Who should I start?

SuperFreak

Looking for some info on if I should drop a RB, in articular LT/Slaton as it seems neither is doing well. I have stocked up on RB's since my draft guys LT/Slaton/Stewart all have underperformed. I picked up McGahee and Stewart hoping for them to last until Lynch but I would like to pickup a backup QB/TE/D if possible. But I might be able to wait a week it is just irriatating that I have such low production from my RB's.

Now here is my guys, who should I start? 3 WR/2RB, I am leaning to Fitz/jackson/Manningham or Jennings/Manningham/Jackson for WR's and Jomes/MaGahee or Stewart/McGahee for RBs.

WR

Larry Fitzgerald

Vincent Jackson

Mario Manningham

Greg Jennings

Percy Harvin

RB

Julius Jones

Willis McGahee

Steve Slaton

Jonathan Stewart

LaDainian Tomlinson

Marshawn Lynch

Thanks...

I'm not sure how small this league is. It seems crazy to have Slaton, LT, and Fitz. But I wouldn't drop LT or Slaton at this point. It's a long season and those two players were top 10 picks for good reason. LT has some good matchups after his bye week and Slaton should come around. I'd drop Julius Jones and pickup an extra player if you want someone off waivers.

Thanks for the advice Stoker and Square on LT/Slaton. It is a 10 person league BTW, sorry I forgot to mention that before. I got Fitz at bottom of the 1st, LT at the top of the 2nd with Slaton at the bottom of the 3rd Jennings with the top pick in the 4th.

So far I am just really disappointed with LT/Slaton and even Fitz/Jennings so it seems like all my first 4 picks are going into the toilet. Luckily Jackson/P.H have been doing good so WR is a strong point. I won the first week with 109/81 and lost last week by 7 points, if Jennings hadn't given me a 0, Slaton a 3, and LT a 0 I might have won and I don't know how many wins I can pull out without some RB points. But since I got Manningham off the WW there isn't much left so I think your right and it's worth the wait. Hopefully Lynch tears it up when he comes back from his suspension :wacko:

Any advice on which RB or WR to start for Week 3?