[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sell High --- Trade

Ed Hoyle

The guy who offered Steve Smith for Addai backed out of the trade. SO, I wound up trading Addai and Hightower for Moss/L. Johnson

Any thoughts?

We start 1 QB, 1 RB, 1 WR, 1 TE, 1 PK, 1 ST/D , 3 Flex

Flex can be any combinations of TE/RB/WR, but cannot start more than 3 RB's total. The others are open...can even start 4 WR's if needed.

1 PPR, other points are standard.

My RB's are: Forte, LT, Mendenhall, James Davis, J. Harrison

MY WR's are: Evans, Luis Murphy, Austin Collie, Bryant Johnson

TE: Owen Daniels, Jared Cook (Tenn)

Edited by Ed Hoyle

Keeper/Redraft. Keep 9 and draft 9 each year.

Just looking for your thoughts....not advice...should ask for that before making trades.

I just thought Addai and Hightower are destined to share or be on bench soon. Hightower is playing great now, but on a Passhappy Offense. Beanie is the better RB and Boldin/Fitz get a good portion of the passes any other game.

Sorry about posting to the wrong forum. I saw another Sell, etc. post in the FF Forum.

Addai and Hightower for Moss and LJ?

sell high? somebody's high.

your not actually asking us if you did the right thing - are you?

Edited by Ed Hoyle

congrats, I guess. you completely robbed him. so how long has this doofus you fleeced been doing this? you knew you were fleecing the guy when you offered this right? thats the silly part about this post - that you either didn't know - or you knew and now you are bragging about it

No Joke.

It was one of those offers I thought I'd put out thinking he'd never do it or at least counter with picks involved.

But, he took it even-up.

Afterwards, one of my buddies gave me crap about the trade since I gave up youth for two older guys. He said that Hightower is giong to be the starter since he thinks Beanie is a bust.

So, I thought I'd put the trade out there for anyone else's assessment of the trade.