[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeper League....Trade Gore at HIGH point?

Gore is off to a hot start, for sure.........Forte and Turner, who were ranked higher than him going into the seaon, are not...

that being said, I picture both of those guys getting it going......

in a keeper league, would it be better to have Forte or Turner going forward? 6 pts for a td, 1 pt every 10 yards rushing/receiving..

I think this might be a good week to sell gore when he is high, and Turner or Forte are LOW....

thoughts?

Gore is off to a hot start, for sure.........Forte and Turner, who were ranked higher than him going into the seaon, are not...

that being said, I picture both of those guys getting it going......

in a keeper league, would it be better to have Forte or Turner going forward? 6 pts for a td, 1 pt every 10 yards rushing/receiving..

I think this might be a good week to sell gore when he is high, and Turner or Forte are LOW....

thoughts?

I would not do this trade because Gore is younger than Turner, so you should have a longer life with him. I have always worried about Forte's horrible YPC. He overcame that last year due to a high number of carries. Now that they have a very good QB, they don't need to feed him the ball that much. I would stay with what you have.

I would not do this trade because Gore is younger than Turner, so you should have a longer life with him. I have always worried about Forte's horrible YPC. He overcame that last year due to a high number of carries. Now that they have a very good QB, they don't need to feed him the ball that much. I would stay with what you have.

thanks for the input/feedback,appreciate it. yes, i agree with the YPC for Forte.......

as far as Turner and Gore, Turner is only one year older and probably has less mileage, sitting behind LT for the beginning of his career.....but understand what you mean...

Rode Gore to a championship a couple of years ago, but hate to say it, always waiting for him to get nicked up and miss some time.....as it is now, has the ankle injury, which they say is fine....but, ankle injuries on power backs......???

I was extremely worried about Gore and still am for that matter, but having Singletary as the new head coach, the 49ers will be a run first team while the Falcons have Matt Ryan. Same holds true with with Forte.

i absolutely agree that the Niners will be a run first team.......but, can Gore make it through 16 games...? Coffee looked damn good in preseason, so would fill in if Gore goes down...

already got the injured Thomas on my team......Beanie hasn't been handed the keys to the car....Grant is getting his TD's....

Thinking is that who is more apt to go down with an injury: Gore, Turner or Forte?

betting man would say Gore..