[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who do I start? RB & WR help

Do I start Willie Parker this week against Cincy or roll the dice with Tashard Choice?

Also, do I start Santana Moss vs Detroit, Steve Breaston vs Indy or Laurent Robinson vs Green Bay (pick 2)

We get .5 PPR, 1 point per 15 yards receiving and rushing. 6 points for all TD's. Bonus at 150 yards rushing or receiving. 1 point per 25 return yards.

Fast Willie is on a pretty short leash considering the first two weeks. But, that might mean he's that much more motivated this Sunday. I like the Bungals D so far though....Well, I wouldn't consider Choice until Westbrook is declared out or at the very least is considered questionable by the end of practice today. So, for now I say give Parker another chance. WR action, I say Moss and Breaston. Robinson is emerging but the offense has some serious issues to deal with. Until then, he's a total crap shoot.

Edited by ChantMyName

Do I start Willie Parker this week against Cincy or roll the dice with Tashard Choice?

Also, do I start Santana Moss vs Detroit, Steve Breaston vs Indy or Laurent Robinson vs Green Bay (pick 2)

We get .5 PPR, 1 point per 15 yards receiving and rushing. 6 points for all TD's. Bonus at 150 yards rushing or receiving. 1 point per 25 return yards.

I think Barber will try and play, if so then back off Choice, and since they're playing MNF you'll have to make that decision on Sunday. I'd stay with Parker.

I think Breaston is a lock. Santana Moss has been terrible thus far this season, he could finally breakout but I have no confidence in Jason Campbell either. Which leave Laurent Robinson, who should get the targets and could rack up some garbage points this week.

Go with Breaston and Robinson

You're going to have to read the latest info on the DAL RB situation Sunday morning. If Barber looks doubtful, go TC. Otherwise I think you need to play it safe (and lose some upside) with WP.

Moss is a no-no until he shows something, so its gotta be LR and SB, unless Breaston is out (he is dinged so watch the injury report again).

-Heroes

Thanks, I see that Breaston is listed as questionable and they play at 8:20 tomorrow night. Should I start Moss in his position instead? Any chance Breaston sits out tomorrow?

Yes there is a chance and thats why i would go safe and start moss and roll with willie if any game i would start him this week and its too murky in dallas with all the marions playin hes not playin :wacko: Stay away from both the question marks and go safe with parker and robinson/moss Good Luck!

Edited by Sunday Couch Potatoe

I say go with Laurent Robinson and Tashard Choice. Willie Parker is all name and no game these days. It's worth the risk that Choice might not play much, but even if Barber is active, I'm sure he'll be pretty limited. Choice with a handful of touches has more upside than Parker IMO.

With Robinson, he's been a target monster playing on a team that will throw a lot. Santana Moss is just too inconsistent, and even though the Lions are a juicy matchup, I just see that as meaning that they will probably run more since they should be playing with a lead most of the game. I don't buy any of the "this could be the Lions' week" garbage. And Breaston is third fiddle on an offense that hasn't totally clicked yet playing against a very good pass D. Though one could argue that Breaston could get more looks since the pass D should be focusing on Fitz and Boldin more. Still, Robinson seems the most consistent of the group, and the Packer D got exploited last week.