[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rice, Grant, or Felix

0-16 Again

Hello

Thank you in advance for your help

need two:

Rice vs. Clev

Grant vs. STL

Felix vs. Car

all good match ups

They are all good matchups. Id go with Grant for sure and Felix over Rice just because he is more explosive and will most likely touch the ball more.

why does my gut say Rice when all responses so far say Jones

Please keep advice coming

Because the Browns are the 2nd worse rushing D in the league thus far and we all know Baltimore is going to run the ball. The dilemma is as you said they are all good match ups. BAL, GB, and DAL should all dominate and score a lot of points therefore giving a lot of opportunity to the RB's to eat up the clock and get garbage points at the end of the game.

All of them could have big games. I think you'll be fine whatever way you choose. Its just tough because McGahee keeps getting the TD's. If those go to Rice then you'd definitely play him, if not, Jones could be your guy.

Good luck on your choice. Let us know what you plan to do.

Edited by Wheelz81

If you're in a PPR League then go with Grant and Rice because these guys will also be receiving the ball besides running it. I do like Felix Jones for standard leagues because he has the upside against Rice. McGahee will probably steal the TDs from Rice.

Overall, I would be most comfortable going with Grant and Jones this weekend only because Jones has the upperhand over Choice and a limited Barber in terms of scoring TDs this weekend. Rice and McGahee are pretty much heads up in terms of having a good day.

i have a similar dilemma with my 2RB betw Rice and Felix and I'm going Rice - just because of the amount of touches. I can certainly see Felix busting a big run but unless he does I don't think he can be relied on otherwise...as opposed to Rice who has the same potential but with more consistent touches regardless of the McGahee TD vulture.

thanks for the opinions, keep them coming. I will try and answer as many questions on the board when I get out of work at 9pm ET that I can, similar to last night

Thanks

Right now I know I am starting Grant but still not sure on RB2 (I currently have Rice in)

non PPR for RB by the way, bonus 3 for 100 yards rush, bonus 3 for 100 yards rec, no extra points for distance tds