[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS - Rice or McGahee?

Avernus

alright, I already have Reggie Bush as my starter this week because RB's get 2pts per 10 rec yds and it's PPR along with the additional points that RB's get for catching a TD (pretty much an advanced performance scoring league where players get bonuses for performing out of their position like QB's who run).....so anyways, against the Bills - Bush is a lock...

I also have Bradshaw, but I think it's really between Rice and McGahee at this point and while McGahee has done well the 1st two weeks, this seems like one of those times that I take Rice out my starting lineup after starting him the 1st 2 weeks and then watch him have the game I thought he would have had already...

...regardless, it's the Browns at Baltimore.....if you give your .02 and I will respond to yours....

I would go with Rice this week. I think he has a better chance of breaking one this week and showing why they named him the starter. Besides Rice has been targeted more and is avg more per attempts in running and rec.

But i don't think you will be disappointed with either this weekend.

can you look at mine.

Edited by Bree22

alright, I already have Reggie Bush as my starter this week because RB's get 2pts per 10 rec yds and it's PPR along with the additional points that RB's get for catching a TD (pretty much an advanced performance scoring league where players get bonuses for performing out of their position like QB's who run).....so anyways, against the Bills - Bush is a lock...

I also have Bradshaw, but I think it's really between Rice and McGahee at this point and while McGahee has done well the 1st two weeks, this seems like one of those times that I take Rice out my starting lineup after starting him the 1st 2 weeks and then watch him have the game I thought he would have had already...

...regardless, it's the Browns at Baltimore.....if you give your .02 and I will respond to yours....

With this scoring system, I would plug Rice in....Like you said, you take him out, will watch him have the game that you have been waiting for..McGahee will move the chains, but against Cleveland, I think Flacco will do a lot of dump off passes to Rice, who should break one..

good luck

With this scoring system, I would plug Rice in....Like you said, you take him out, will watch him have the game that you have been waiting for..McGahee will move the chains, but against Cleveland, I think Flacco will do a lot of dump off passes to Rice, who should break one..

good luck

preciate it...this is exactly what I was thinking for this week...

but I also thought it week 1 and 2....:wacko: ....hopefully he finally pays off...