[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

No Tomlinson. Would you go with Buckhalter or Hightower?

argo000

I'd go with Hightower, but main question is why dont you have Sproles.

Would not start Coles vs Pit

Answer mine

Someone else took Sproles very early.

And now there's this: HUDDLE UP: Ward will likely see quite a bit of action against the Giants, since Cadillac Williams is iffy this week. The Cowboys chewed up New York on the ground in Week 2, so Ward could be looking at a very nice day.

No Portis? Ward??

dude go with hightower this week...i got buck as well but hes not gettin the main carries anymore ..stupid but figures they want to get their roookie seasoned ...so go with hightower..

and no go with Portis man..

giants need jacobs to do something man hes been crap so far..so expect him to get some stuff done this week

heres mine :wacko:

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=298647

dude go with hightower this week...i got buck as well but hes not gettin the main carries anymore ..stupid but figures they want to get their roookie seasoned ...so go with hightower..

giants need jacobs to do something man hes been crap so far..so expect him to get some stuff done this week

heres mine :wacko:

First off Moreno might not even play cause of injury which makes correll a pretty good option but I would still lean towards Hightower

heres mine :D

Huh? :wacko: Puff puff give DUDE what are u talking about? JACOBS was he even in the equation what topic are u reading DUDE? If u are referring to Ward he's on Tampa Bay now DUDE! :D

Edited by Sunday Couch Potatoe

Yes, definitely Hightower, unless your league doesn't rewards receptions/yards for RBs. Wells could have a break out game any time now, but until warner stops throwing the ball, to him or he stops getting carries, you gotta go with the hot hand right now.

And don't listen to the guy who said not to go with Portis. Yes, there's gonna be some durability issues, but you should have known that before drafting him. If you're not going to play your #1, #2 pick vs. STL, then why even draft the guy... I would hope your smarter than to take that advice.

Can't comment on Buckhalter, however, as I've found it too painful to pay attention the Broncos this year. EX-BRONCO FAN. I hope the bears hire shanahan after lubby smith doesn't know what to do with a productive offense in chicago.