[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is Cinci D Ligit?

oneanddone

I am looking to aquire Cinci D as a waiver move. I started the season with Carolina and dallas, and have since moved Carloina in favor of San Fran....

Defenses can score pretty good in this league.

Scoring for D's

Sack = 1pt

Turnover = 2

Safety = 2

TD = 6

Points allowed = brackets starting at 20 points to negativ 5

ards alowed = brackets starting at 20 points to negative 5

You can see that D's can score very favorable, or VERY poor, dallas is the worst D RIGHT NOW in the league, but by seasons end, will they outperform Cinci's??

Thanks, and GL to all tomorrow!!!

Edited by oneanddone

I'm in the same situation as I have Dallas and I'm thinking about droping them to pick up Cinci or Denver. Only thing for me is it would be more fun to watch Dallas on Monday night. I think Dallas will come out with a chip on their shoulder after last week. Tough call

well what you have to really look at is the schedule for all 3 teams and look at the matchups. The question really isn't if Cin will out score dallas (which I think they will taking into account the first 2 weeks) but what combo will out score the other combos.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=298769

Edited by Bree22

I'm in the same situation as I have Dallas and I'm thinking about droping them to pick up Cinci or Denver. Only thing for me is it would be more fun to watch Dallas on Monday night. I think Dallas will come out with a chip on their shoulder after last week. Tough call

I hear ya thinking about the chip, but I thought that they would really have wanted to stick it to the Gmenopening night in their new 'Palace', so it kind of scares me if they have it in them to step it up? I mean that was a huge night for them, and they plain out SUCKED!

I sat on denver for too long, their gone for me, so nows its Cinci......???....

What situation were you in, does your league offer the same type of performance scoring for "d"s?

Just curious how you decided to pick them up?

I am just having a hard time with the fact theat Dallas is this bad, I mean, we are talking about 'americas' team compared to CINCY?

Make me ralize I should do it....

Thanks!!

Edited by oneanddone