[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RB mess, any info I'm missing? WDIS?

Seahawks21

McFadden against Denver. It may be his breakout game. Then again it may be a 9-7 downer.

Rice--they should run plenty and run all over Cleveland, but is it going to be the Willis show?

F. Jones--How much will Barber play? Is Carolina's run D any good?

Right now I've tentatively got Felix in there. He is the highest risk but also could bear the greatest fruit.

I also have Wells but didn't include him in the convo, although he is playing Indy.

Anybody have some homer insight, maybe some things I haven't thought of yet?

Tough call. Is this for a PPR league?

I'd bench McFadden, as Denver has actually played well on D. I also feel like your other two guys have some more upside.

What this comes down to is taking a guess on how much Felix will play. Because is we knew right now for sure that Barber was out or would be limited and that Felix would get the most carries of any Dallas RB, I think the matchup against Carolina is as good as Rice's with Cleveland. But Rice hasn't been getting the goalline work, whereas we saw Felix come in last week to get that 15 yard TD when Barber got hurt on the previous play.

Decisions like these are what give us nightmares, and we've all benched the wrong guy before. I guess you can view Ray Rice as the safer play with less upside because he doesn't seem to get goalline work. McFadden also doesn't seem to goalline work and has a tougher matchup (and plays on a generally crappy team too). So Rice > McFadden. Felix has more risk but more upside and gets goalline work if Barber is out (or limited potentially) which is why I would lean that way. I guess I just have a hard time imagining the Cowboys risking further injury to Barber since they have quality depth.