[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Last Minute advice: Start DeSean Jackson, Ginn or Burleson?

dfine

NON PPR, 10% yardage(rushing and receiving), 5 points TD's, No Special Teams yardage.

Usually there would be no question, I would start DeSean Jackson, but the weather, RAIN and his groin injury worry me.

Who would you start?

DeSean Jackson vs KC

Nate Burleson vs Chicago

Ted Ginn JR. at San Diego

I need a little help. I have until 1 PM to decide if I am going to start Jackson or go with one of the other guys.

I'm struggling with the DeSean question as well. However... I think you have a solid alternative where as mine (cotchery) isn't really a great alternative. In your case I'd go Ted Ginn JR. who had 11 catches and 108 yards last game and he's a third year. Highly probably he could have a breakout year.

Roll with Jackson if you watch ESPN and see no negative info or gameday scratch this morning, if they go GDD then go with Ginn. I say Ginn is a good play anyway in San Diego because they will be behind and they are going to have to scheme pass rush with SM not playing up to snuff in the Linebacking core and Big J. Williams out at nose. Chad is solid if given time and Ginn is quick and can't be covered all day.

Desean Jackson. Nate Burleson, then Ginn. Ginn has done nothing until last game. If you go back and look at the play by play from the seattle game, you will see that Wallace looked at Burleson often. Burleson had a bad game but should return to form. If Ginn plays well again today, I would then consider him but as of now, he should ride the pine. Davone bess is usually the possession guy for miami and until I see a few games with ginn getting the majority, I would stay away.