[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sproles for McGahee?

Cappy

Someone in my league just offered me McGahee for Sproles straight up. He just made a trade for LT and I assume he wants a productive handcuff.

14 man league, so top players are tight.

My RB situation:

Frank Gore

Sproles

Marshawn Lynch (back next week, but who know how thats gonna pan out)

Donald Brown

Norwood

Glen Coffee

His RB situation:

Portis

McGahee

Benson

LT

Choice

Morris

Sproles has been good to me why I waited on Lynch to get through the 3 game suspension, but I'm actually thinking I may pull the trigger on this one.

Any and all advice is appreciated and WHIR

Okay those replies about Mcgahee being unable to sustain have no proof or reasoning and I'll assume that they are unfounded. Here are some facts about mcgahee's value.

1. The only knock against Mcgahee is that he is injury prone. Ravens have given him on average 32 carries/ 3 games= 10.6 carries a game. That is a VERY light workload.

2. Out of 21 redzone carries.. 12 have gone to Mcgahee.. he's converted on 4 of them. 4/12 is 25 Percent. Which is not outstanding at all. I believe T.J. Duckett has like a career stat of around 50% conversion in the redzone. If anything his conversion rate has room for improvement. So we can expect more production since it's not like Baltimore has lost confidence in him as a redzone RB.

Edited by michaelman