[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is this dumb? Turner/Brown for Chris Johnson?

Slugs3511

My team is 3-0 and this is the make up of our league....

1 ppr/ 1 pt. every 10 rush/rec 6 all TDS

I have these RBs and WRs: Start 2 RBs, 2 WRs and a flex from these positions....

RBs: Turner/ Barber/Choice/Brown

WRS: DeSean/Marshall/Jennings/Garcon

Trade 1 offered: Chris Johnson for Turner and Brown.....Which means I would start Marshall instead of Brown as a flex.....or

Trade 2 offered: Westy for Brown striaght up......

Which is better for me? or stay put.....

I like Johnson from Tenn a lot................especially in ppr leagues like this one...

What's the opinions on either trade....Thanks in advance for your advice...

Trade 1: If you can get this trade, RUN WITH IT. CJ is the premier back in a run first offense while Brown and Turner are both on pass first teams.

Trade 2: This seems almost a wash to me. When Westy is healthy (key point here), he will get you some major points and Brown will remain healthy, but only get you marginal points in comparison.

Then what do you intend to do if C. Johnson gets hurt? Choice backs up Barber, but you can't play him with a healthy Barber in.

It certainly looks like you might want to lower your expections for Turner, but if you play him and Brown according to matchup, you should be fine, and you are in much better shape if ur #1 back gets injured. Otherwise, you could risk having to trade away your other stud (Barber) to get back your depth.

I've heard people discount this advice to prepare for injuries, but seriously, in the up-and-down world of fantasy football, hope for the best, but prepare for the worst.

It sounds like this is what your opponent's doing by buying low on Turner for some depth.

Oh, didn't see that you play the flex too. That's even more reason to hold on to Brown. Starting 3 of those RBs would be much better than having to rely on Marshall in the flex. Marshall might hit some homeruns some weeks, but so will Turner (and probably for more points), and Brown is a consistent flex starter.

I really think you'd be hurting your team overall. You also can't start Marshall in your RB spot, whereas you have plenty of WR/flex options if you need to plug Brown in as a starter.

He threw in Felix Jones, who I can put on IR so I would have.....

Marshall, DeSean, Jennings and Garcon

Felix, Barber, Choice, and Chris Johnson

I would need to start 2 RB/2 WRs and a flex from here.....

Good trade now or not?

Please advise....Thank you in advance....

That's added insurance for Barber, but you already know how I feel.

Would you feel comfortable playing 2 Dallas RB's at the same time, and have marshall as your flex, should Johnson to go down. Still not worth it.

As I said before, you can plug Brown in either flex or RB right now. You won't have nearly as many good options if you make this trade. Will someone back me up on this?