[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Grant, Choice or J.Jones

Crestwood

I like Choice this weekend. I'm assuming that Barber isn't going to be ready based on the swelling in his quad (as of yesterday) and don't think that Denver's defense is as good as games against Cincinnati, Cleveland, and Oakland would suggest. Grant is playing against the Vikes who are still a really good run D, and the Pack may very well be playing from behind and throwing the ball anyway. Same for Seattle against Indy.

Of course this all changes if Barber is ruled probable or better. Good luck.

Starting McGahee in a 12 team PPR. Who to start with him should be a no brainer...but it isn't.

Slowly giving up on Grant.

Felix is out.

Julius just scares me but he's been having a decent start.

Help please!

Depending on the status of Barber, I'd probably go with Grant. If Barber is going to be out or limited I would go with Choice for sure. If Barber is close to 100%, Choice still might not be to bad but I would think that Barber would get all the goal line looks.

Disagree with Grant. If Barber is healthy, I would go Jones. Indy can still be run on, even if they are running teams out of the building.

Jones-Drew: 97 yards, 1TD

Miami: 239 total yards rushing, 2TD

Arizona: this is the exception, but they don't ever run the ball

Even if Seattle abandons the run, Jones will be involved in the passing game. Grant would be likely to stay home and give the shaky Green Bay O-line another blocker.

Kind of a toss-up, unless Barber's back, then you really have no Choice (lol).

Haven't watched either back very much besides Choice on MNF (looked quite good), but Cowboys play Denver, who look much improved on D, whereas the Neon Green machine plays a Colts D without Bob Sanders. Advantage Jones....But of course you do run a decent risk that SEA plays from behind vs. Peyton with Hasslebeck out (possibly abandoning the run game). I could easily be wrong, but I'd simply let Barber's availability decide it for you.

Maybe I'm stupid for still liking Grant going forward (although he was 1 yard from having a 100 yd game, and should have more chances if the Pack get the lead and the O line gets it together). But yes, definitely sit him vs. MIN this week.