[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS @ QB?

Capt. Stanky

Right now I'm leaning towards Rivers. The way I look at it SD won't be able to run on Pitt regardless of if LT is back or not. The only way they will be able to consistently move the ball is to let Rivers toss it around. The Dal. O just kinda scares me right now. They are going to pound the ball and be much more conservative passing the ball. What do you think huddlers?

Right now I'm leaning towards Rivers. The way I look at it SD won't be able to run on Pitt regardless of if LT is back or not. The only way they will be able to consistently move the ball is to let Rivers toss it around. The Dal. O just kinda scares me right now. They are going to pound the ball and be much more conservative passing the ball. What do you think huddlers?

I'd start Rivers.

Denver D has been playing really well and Pittsburgh...has not.

I'd definitely go with Rivers. SD is a pass first team and Rivers is flat out better than Romo. SD runs will be via scrren passes so that is even more pt's for Rivers!

Yeah, I went back and looked at how Rivers faired against Pitt last year. In the regular season game he had his worst game of the year (164 yds 2 INT's no TD's). In the playoffs he had a great game in a losing effort (308 yds 1 INT 3 TD's). Since the Steelers aren't playing as well right now I'm leaning towards his stats being closer to the playoff game than the regular season game. I sure hope I'm right

:wacko::D:D:D

Edited by Capt. Stanky