[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Do I really sit Jennings for the "other" Steve Smith?!?

titan47

Jennings v. Smith (NYG)  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Would you start Smith (NYG) over Jennings this week?

• Yes, KC's pass DEF is awful!
    • No, never sit your studs!

If it was PPR I'd say yes, without a doubt it's worth starting Steve Smith (NYG) over Greg Jennings.

Give that it's standard performance scoring I think it does get a bit dicier here....I'm almost at a coin flip personally between these two this week in a league where I have both players.

Ultimately I believe I'll start Smith, because the rest of my team is a bit more hit/miss so I need some guarenteed points out of my WR spot...if I felt better about the rest of my team I'd probably start Jennings because of the home run potential. The same line of thinking may help you break the tie between these two very close recievers

Best of Luck,

WashD

I do not believe in the "never sit you studs" theory because at some point, studs become duds in their careers - see LT who was taken in the first round of many drafts this year. However, Jennings is a guy who I would never sit as he and his QB are rising rather than falling. Teams are doubling Jennings more often as a sign of respect. But, he is still going to get his.