[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

McGahee, To Trade or not?

Heres my team:

QB: Tom Brady, Matt Ryan

WR: Roddy White, Nate Burelson, Santana Moss, Mike Sims-Walker

RB: Brandon Jacobs, Ronnie Brown, Marshawn Lynch, McGahee, Thomas Jones

TE: Jets TE, forgot his name ATM

Heres the other guys team:

QB: Rodgers, Hasselbeck

RB: Kevin Smith, Frank Gore, Buckhalter, Stewart

WR: Randy Moss, Brandon Marshall, Chad Ochocinco, Jerrico Cotchery, Percy Harvin

10 team league.

So as you can see he needs help at RB. I picked McGahee off the waviers last week. I need help at WR becuase as you can see my WR corps is horrible, especially the way Roddy has been playing.

What are your expectations for McGahee, do you think he's going to continue being a beast? Should I trade him? He offered me McGahee for Marshall, but I'm leaning more towards taking Ochocinco. He said everyone is on the block besides Randy Moss. I am also 0-3 in this league and he is 3-0.

Opinions? Thanks

Im a Rice owner and he is doing pretty damn well for me in a PPR league, sure I would love to have the TDs as well but oh well. GL carries is a brutal task and does alot of wear and tear on the body. Rice is the future of this organization and IMO they dont want to risk him getting injured any time soon, especially if they are making a run for the SB.

Willis is going to get hurt, sell him high right now and get what you can. So I agree grab Loco Cinco for him

Edited by RJV