[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Scandalous

SEC=UGA

Judging from what's being said on talk radio, Web sites and blogs frequented by residents of Chicago, the fact that Obama put the Olympics ahead of responding to the breakdown of the social order in Chi-Town is a slap in the face.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/10/02/nav...pics/index.html

i agree, its crazy that some think a prez needs to comment on every little thing. but more importantly, it shows his base is crumbling.

I dont know how strong the base was to begin with. If Bush wasnt such a screwup, then the pendulum wouldnt save swung so violently to the left side during the elections for prez, senate and house last year.

The dems could have rolled out almost ANYONE last year and won without a real "base" or consensus.

And when I say "Bush" I mean the entire leadership of the repub party . . . .

I dont know how strong the base was to begin with. If Bush wasnt such a screwup, then the pendulum wouldnt save swung so violently to the left side during the elections for prez, senate and house last year.

The dems could have rolled out almost ANYONE last year and won without a real "base" or consensus.

And when I say "Bush" I mean the entire leadership of the repub party . . . .

true. wen glenn beck is your voice, yikes.

true. wen glenn beck is your voice, yikes.

Glenn is just the next Rush Limbaugh . . . when you establish a precedence of the head of the Republican party (steele) kowtow and apologize to a talk show host like Limbaugh you cede your legitimacy, IMO.

Holy Christ is our political system screwed up . .

Glenn is just the next Rush Limbaugh . . . when you establish a precedence of the head of the Republican party (steele) kowtow and apologize to a talk show host like Limbaugh you cede your legitimacy, IMO.

Holy Christ is our political system screwed up . .

Yes, yes it is.