[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Emergency RB Pickup

RazPwnsNubs

I picked up WParker earlier this week but looks like he won't be playing this weekend which totally ruined my season plans.

I have one more acquisition left to use and it has to be a long-term decision.

The best available RBs (to best fit my BYE schedules for the rest of the season) out there are:

R. Rice

J. Addai

K. Moreno

C. Buckhalter

D. Sproles

EDIT: Removed F. Taylor because he has a week 8 bye which conflicts with my other players.

Keep in mind that whomever I pick up right here will be my flex for this weekend. My starters are:

A. Rodgers

S. Jackson

A. Peterson

RB/WR - EMPTY

C. Ochocinco

S. Smith (NYG)

J. Witten

Redskins D

S. Gostkowski

(Full team in sig)

Thanks and I'll return the favor if you link me to your topic page.

Edited by RazPwnsNubs

Yeah, Moreno is my first choice thus far. I am looking for a RB that has the most upside for the rest of the season since I cannot make anymore pickups from the waivers/FA pool. I can, however, make trades for the rest of the season so the RB I pick from the list above could also be used in a trade in the future.

So, Moreno FTW?

I would rather pick a RB that doesn't have much competition from his backup -- my league is non-PPR so touchdowns are important, which is why I'm a little hesitant about Rice (losing TDs to McGahee),

Moreno seems like the safer pick but Buckhalter looks like he gets the most yardage. My league gives a point for every 10 rushing/receiving yards as well.

What about Buckhalter?

Edited by RazPwnsNubs