[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Garcon or Jennings

Sammy

Manning is hot as hell, and Garcon is the real deal, lots of great press. I'm leaning to start Garcon this week instead of Jennings! Weigh in on this if you can. thanks

I don't know whats' going on with Jennings. He has been healthy the past 2 weeks but only has 2 catches in two games. However, I don't think you can pull the plug on him just yet. I say give him another week especially in a game of this magnitude. Vikes vs Pack. Favre vs his old team. If Jennings doesn't get up for this one then and only then could I recommend starting some waiver wire player over him.

Start your studs!! Yes, Jennings matchup is slightly tough, but they won't be able to run,.. Garcon is not proven. Jennings is proven as a top 10. Jennings is #1 for his team, Garcon is #3 behind Wayne and Clark.

Yes, he can still produce under a QB like Manning, but you can't bench Jennings for him, even with a good matchup.

Please people, start your studs (top 10 at their position) unless you have an extremely favorable option. I don't know if your newest favorite waiver-wire pickup quite qualifies yet, but we'll see this week. It would be a gamble at best to start him though.

excellet thoughts guys thanks!! I do realize that Jennings is under performing this year and I do think Garcon is gonna be a dam good receiver each week. Next week we will know for sure, but I guess I should WAIT one more week for confirmation.

Thanks again !!

Favre vs his old team.

They're playing the Jets? :wacko:

Jennings for sure. Colts may put the Seahawks away early and then run the rest of the game....I think the Minny vs. GB game ought to be close all the way through and should keep GB passing and maybe Jennings will catch more than a handful of passes on MNF.

KO'd

No prob... his insight was actually probably better, but I thought I'd clarify on my "start your studs" statement though.

As a Jennings owner myself, I'm going to follow my own general rule of giving them until week 6. If they can't start getting it together by then, then it's time for the bench or the trade/waiver wire.