[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mendenhall or Moore

agalvan1024

Ugly but I have all three Pitt RBs on my roster, picked up Moore when I seen that Parker was downgraded to Doubtful. Moore is definitely their receiving back and they will have to air it out to keep up with SD. SD has given up a bunch of rushing yards to their opponents. Which RB do you guys like and why. I have no problem answering your questions.

standard scoring league

6pt TDs

no ppr

1 pt every 10 yards

Edited by agalvan1024

I'm going to go out on a limb & say Mendenhall. You figure he's gotta be reading everywhere about him being a bust & will likely play with something to prove. If I was him, I'd be pissed off about my public perception, and put in extra time at practice to do something about it. Question is, does he have the talent to do so? Hmmmmm.....

im going out on a limb and saying Moore.....!

Last year when Fast Willie and Mendenhall were out, Moore did an admirable job filling in as the every down back....

Believe Mendenhall still has some fumbl-itis and hasn't lived up to his potential....He will carries, but if I had to bet which one gets in endzone, would say Moore...

i would choose moore. m-hall has rarely if ever looked good. there's a reason he got zero carries last wk. last yr moore ran great when he started. moore will be the 3rd down back and get all goal line carries. tomlin wont trust m-hall, and his fumbling problems near the goal line.

good luck