[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I made 2 trade offers got accepted both which should i make?

mariguas

I need help with my WR so i offered 2 trades:

Donald Brown + Caddy for Hines Ward

Ray Rice for Marques Colston

I got both accepted should i agree to both or only one of them? which?

My league doesnt have PPR no flex. Standard 2 RB and 3 WR

My team:

QB: Brady

RB: Slaton, T. Pierre, Rice, D. Brown and Caddy Williams

WR: Boldin, P. Garcon, Sims-Walker and Nate Washington

TE: Celeck and V. Davis

K: Gostkowski

D: Giants

I need help with my WR so i offered 2 trades:

Donald Brown + Caddy for Hines Ward

Ray Rice for Marques Colston

My league doesnt have PPR no flex. Standard 2 RB and 3 WR

My team:

QB: Brady

RB: Slaton, T. Pierre, Rice, D. Brown and Caddy Williams

WR: Boldin, P. Garcon, Sims-Walker and Nate Washington

TE: Celeck and V. Davis

K: Gostkowski

D: Giants

rice for colston, steeeeeeal

I need help with my WR so i offered 2 trades:...

So let's get this straight, you offered two trades and they got accepted and now you want to know which one to agree to complete?

How is this even a question? You offered trades and they got accepted. Done. Don't you "go through" with both? How do you not go through with trades you offered after they get accepted? D!ck move if you ask me. Unless you mis-typed this question somehow that's a low-class, no morals, bush league move that should get you kicked out of your league.

So let's get this straight, you offered two trades and they got accepted and now you want to know which one to agree to complete?

How is this even a question? You offered trades and they got accepted. Done. Don't you "go through" with both? How do you not go through with trades you offered after they get accepted? D!ck move if you ask me. Unless you mis-typed this question somehow that's a low-class, no morals, bush league move that should get you kicked out of your league.

Agreed.........

I was wondering the same thing. I'm guessing he just emailed the other teams and was getting their feeling. But a little bush league if that wasn't the case.

I'd do the Colston deal though.

even if it was an "unofficial" offer, it's still bush-league.

Earlier this year, I was discussing an offer via email with someone and we came to an agreement, as in, he said, how about this? If you like it, propose it via league site. I did, he refused it.

Even if it's unofficial, don't come to terms with someone and then back out.

Oh I agree....

I was just giving him some benefit of the doubt. There is discussions then there are offers. But his post says "offers" so it sounds bad.

Once there is an agreement, you shouldn't back out.

Edited by nhoops

I am in a league that nobody wants to trade anyone.... so i made both offers hoping to get at the most one of them accepted....And also this is kind of a bush league, if you can call it like that, 12 teams, all of the owners we know each other. Of the 12, 3 are not even looking at their teams...of the 12 only 2 had played fantasy league. So everybody is just too tight to make any moves. I do agree with your repply but i had to make a move, just was surprised to get both deals accepted.. :wacko::D

Edited by mariguas