[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Troubles at RB....WDIS need 2

smitty1

Thomas versus the Jets...even with their superior defense he's still getting the bulk of the carriers and will get a bit of love in the passing game

The second pick is tough....I might lean toward Michael Bush at Houston because of HOW BAD that defense is...you are looking at 65-85 yards and a possible TD there, not much more....LT at Pitt is interesting, if he's truly healthy and gets 15 carriers and another 5 targets in the passing game he could easily exceed those numbers.

I'd probably pass on the risk at this point and use Thomas and Bush

Best of Luck,

WashD

(Check out my new blog if you get a chance!)

If L.T. is healthy, than I have no problems starting him. However, its his first game back and he is playing at PIT. Not a great match-up and worried about his durability. Leaning towards Thomas and M. Bush. Anyone else????

Word out of San Diego is LT feels good... Tough to pass on a guy who has made something out of nothing his whole career. I'd start LT and Thomas. With Sproles and LT in the backfield and no Polamalu the field should have a few holes in it.