[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

would you....

tinys_hawks

Been offered a trade that would land me Desean Jackson. He wants to give me D Jacks and D Ward for either J Cotchery or R White and Ray Rice. Would you do it and which one would you give if you would?

I have A Peterson, R Grant, R Rice, Caddy, T Choice, and R Williams at RB

I have J Cotchery, R White, N Burleon, and S Holmes at WR

Edited by tinys_hawks

Been offered a trade that would land me Desean Jackson. He wants to give me D Jacks and D Ward for either J Cotchery or R White and Ray Rice. Would you do it and which one would you give if you would?

The way the Jets are throwing the ball in this new era makes me question trading Cotchery. If you have to do this trade I'd say White as Gonzalez is stealing receptions from everybody else and Whites ypc are way down so far. Rice is avg 5.1 but Magahee is getting the goaline work so no loss there...

Ward may have some value down the road, but at this stage the deal is essentially DJax for whatever you give up ... if you can get him & Ward for Rice & White, I'd consider making the deal, assuming you can/must start 2 RB ... the trade leaves you a bit thin at the RB position, but Jackson is a reasonable upgrade for your WRs.

Edited by ts