[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Advice: Steve Smith(NYG) for Anquan Boldin

cbraendle

I posted this a while ago, but didn't get conclusive opinions. Should i trade Steve Smith (NYG) for Anquan Boldin? Smith has put up well more points thus far, but the giants are getting 2 recievers back soon, and they are a run-first team most the of time, and i believe his stats will go down. Total opposite for Boldin. Plus, i start Brandon Jacobs, and i hate having 2 guys on one side of the ball on the same team in my lineup.

I would rather have Boldin he has a very nice playoff shedule and once Hixon and Nicks come back it will cut into Smith's numbers.

I was in a draft last night and they went surprising close together in the draft.

Boldin is the player I took late in round 2. Steve Smith of the Giants went early in round 3.

I actually got Carolina's Steve Smith after the Giants Steve Smith was taken.

Interesting how 3 weeks of play can change opinions on players.

I remember last year when Reggie Bush and Brandon Marshall went 1-2 overall 1st and 2nd pick overall in my mid season draft while Peterson went 3rd.

ha bush over AP. thats funny. lol

thanks

yea i offered the trade, and threw in sproles to sweeten the deal a tiny bit.

sproles is nothing to me as i already have marion barber, matt forte, brandon jacobs, knowshon moreno, and buckhalter lol