[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RB Dilemma

jkelly17

Normally I would start Barber but I think Choice is gonna split into his carries a lot this weekend.

Grant would be a good choice but he's going up against a tough run D

and Moreno is becoming more of the featured back in denver but buckhalter still has a relevant role in the running game.

should i just role with barber?

33 views and 1 reply...nice forum

Bro im having the same problem and its kilking me. I have Choice that im starting but now i have to pick eather Moreno or Barber to start as my flex player. I know the cowboys have a killer run stopping D, that we know. And we know that Barber may not be 100%. The cowboys did just dress some young RB as there 3rd for that game, so that might tell me that Barber may not get as many carries as we would like. Right now im saying Moreno over Barber. For you i say go with Grant. Who do ya think i should go with?

Edited by meltz

Avoid Barber. Choice carries the lion's share against Denver. I'd stick with Grant because he won't be losing carries to other backs. I know.... the Vikings run defense is great and could shut Grant down, but in this case, I think you play the best player.. and Moreno just aint there yet. I'd play Grant. But don't be surprised with low to modest production from any of the 3.

Tough call -

Choice will likely get the majority of the workload, so I would avoid Barber - especially coming off an injury.

Grant is facing a very good run D.

I would say Moreno. He seems to be doing more with his carries and should be better than the other 2.

Normally I would start Barber but I think Choice is gonna split into his carries a lot this weekend.

Grant would be a good choice but he's going up against a tough run D

and Moreno is becoming more of the featured back in denver but buckhalter still has a relevant role in the running game.

should i just role with barber?

You've got to stay away from Barber. Too risky this week. Although he's facing a tough D, the upside to Grant is he's the only back in that offense and sees goal line touches...

good luck