[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vernon Davis or Greg Olsen? Burleson or Knox?

bigcat

I need to start one of each....

TE

Vernon Davis vs STL

Greg Olsen vs Det

WR

Burleson vs Indy

Knox vs Det

I'm leaning towards Vernon Davis as the goto guy in SF versus the Rams. Olsen has been a disappointment, but last week seemed to come alive and plays Detroit this week. Also worth noting that my opponent is starting QB Hill of SF.

Also, leaning towards Burleson as the goto guy in Seatlle but Knox is projected to have a big game versus Detroit.

Who would you start? No PPR. Thanks!

I need to start one of each....

TE

Vernon Davis vs STL

Greg Olsen vs Det

WR

Burleson vs Indy

Knox vs Det

I'm leaning towards Vernon Davis as the goto guy in SF versus the Rams. Olsen has been a disappointment, but last week seemed to come alive and plays Detroit this week. Also worth noting that my opponent is starting QB Hill of SF.

Also, leaning towards Burleson as the goto guy in Seatlle but Knox is projected to have a big game versus Detroit.

Who would you start? No PPR. Thanks!

Olsen/Burleson

I think you got it right. Both TE's are pretty comparable (once Olsen gets going), but Davis should again be a bigger part of his team's gameplan...And until they start looking Olsen's way more, it's probably the safer pick.

Kind of more of a toss-up on the WRs actually. Burleson is looking more consistent than Knox, and should probably have a ton of chances as the Seahawks will likely play from behind (but he does have Seneca Wallace throwing to him). Knox, on the other hand, goes up against a way easier defense, but there might not be that much need to rely on many catches from him...Then again, he could absolutely explode against Detroit.

But the safest picks look like Davis and Burleson, especially since S. Wallace seems to favor throwing to him over Housh.

I know Olsen is due and I will probably regret sitting him, but I cannot afford to drop a goose egg. Also, Knox has a dream matchup, but will they need to throw to him with all the other options out there? He nearly got shutout last week vs Seattle. Seems to only have big days against the tougher DE's. (I hope I don't eat those words)

Other thoughts out there?