[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade for SJAX?

radernashun

I'm in a PPR league. I love my wr's although Jennings has struggled. I have traded away a lot of my rb depth and the position scares me a little.

I can get sjax and hines ward for Jennings and Kevin Smith.

What do you think of this deal. SJAX schedule gets really good in a week.

I would rather have Kevin Smith over S-Jax right now. StL is the wrost team I have ever seen and I live near Cleveland so that is saying something.

Remember last year when people thought it "was NOT crazy" to take Jackson at #1 overall :wacko:

I remember arguing with people over that

I would rather have Kevin Smith over S-Jax right now. StL is the wrost team I have ever seen and I live near Cleveland so that is saying something.

Remember last year when people thought it "was NOT crazy" to take Jackson at #1 overall :wacko:

I remember arguing with people over that

The Rams are bad, no doubt. But it's not like Kevin Smith is tearing up the world. I'd take the upside of S-Jax, who in terms of talent, is a top 3 rb. i know hes not a top 3 fantasy back, but you get what i'm saying.