[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who to pickup, Vernon Davis, Sidney Rice, Nate Washington or M. Massaquoi?

dfine

In a non keeper, non trading league. Wide Receivers and Tight Ends are the same. I must drop a WR for a WR.

Scoring 10% rushing and receiving, NO PPR, 5 points for TD's. No special Teams yardage counted.

I am giving up on Ted Ginn JR. He is to sporadic. I do need some bye week help the next few weeks and also looking to solidify my bench. So I want to drop Ginn for one of these guys.

Please Rate from 1 to 4. I might not get my first choice.

Vernon Davis (SF): Even though he is a tight end, he is there number one receiver. He is really looking good.

Sidney Rice(MINN): He and Favre are really connecting, and tough teams will try to stop AP.

Nate Washington(Tenn) Was thinking about him before concussion last week. But he might be worth the risk.

Mohamed Massaquoi(CLE) He probably has the most upside, but he could be a one week wonder. He did seem to have a good connection with Anderson though.

Would you keep Ginn or get one of these guys. If so, WHO?

Please rate in order 1-4.

Thanks.

I'd favor massaquoi. They lost edwards so he is likely number one option...then again he will also be receiving the most attention from the D. Davis gets crabtree, but he's a good pickup no matter what. You can't go wrong out of either of those two.